Memory Care in Wisconsin
Find Wisconsin state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Wisconsin
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 110,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 30.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 2,663
Top Cities in Wisconsin offering Memory Care
All Cities in Wisconsin with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Wisconsin
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin
The expert staff of the Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin (ADAW) understand that every person touched by Alzheimer’s or other dementia will need support to help them navigate the course of the disease.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
University of Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Center
Investigators at the Wisconsin ADRC conduct basic, clinical, and behavioral research. The Center also offers training to scientists and health care providers who are new to Alzheimer’s research.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Beloit Regional Hospice
The Hospice Organization and Palliative Experts of Wisconsin
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Information about hospice care in Wisconsin
Care and Support through the stages of serious illness.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa – Red Cliff Elderly Program – Bayfield
- Stockbridge-Munsee Community-Elderly Services – Bowler
- Forest County Potawatomi Community – Crandon
- Lac Courte Oreilles – LCO Elderly Services – Hayward
- Menominee Aging Division – Keshena
- Oneida Elderly Services – Oneida
- Milwaukee County Department on Aging – Milwaukee
- Area Agency on Aging of Dane County – Madison
- Bureau of Aging & Disability Resources – Madison
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources, Inc. – Madison
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049