Who We Are
Alzheimers.net is an online community dedicated to advocacy, education, and supporting those whose lives have been impacted by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Alzheimers.net was created by people touched by Alzheimer’s, to give caregivers and those with Alzheimer’s a place to share our passion for change and a cure for the disease.
What We Believe
We believe in caring for each other and improving the quality of life for anyone impacted by dementia. We do this by advocating for change, supporting research and uplifting the lives of those in our community and beyond.
What Will You Find on Our Site?
- A community that will inspire and support you
- Alzheimer’s research and advocacy information
- Articles discussing innovative dementia therapies
- Dementia caregiver tips and resources
- New research on dementia causes, diagnostics, prevention and treatment
Who Is Part of Our Community?
- Alzheimer’s and dementia awareness advocates
- Adult children of aging parents
- People who are interested in health and Alzheimer’s prevention
- Professionals who treat memory loss disorders
- Savvy and informed caregivers
Together, we can make the world a better place for everyone affected by Alzheimer’s and memory disorders.
We encourage you to browse through our library of articles, caregiver tips, inspirational quotes, and poetry. Join a conversation in one of our forums or ask one of our professionals a question. If you have any feedback about our site or have a question, please contact us at email@example.com.
A Place for Mom’s Mission and Core Values
A Place for Mom (APFM) is dedicated to being a comprehensive senior living resource. We aspire to be leaders in the senior care industry, providing valuable information, resources, and best-in-class customer service to families and partners. Our core values reflect this mission:
- Focus on excellence
- Act with integrity and assume positive intent
- Drive outcomes every day with passion and a sense of mission
- Make the lives of our families and customers better, easier and more successful
- Realize the full potential in each team member; work as a single supportive team
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.