Memory Care in Vermont
Find Vermont state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Vermont
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 11,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 54.5%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 195
Top Cities in Vermont offering Memory Care
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Vermont
Hospice and Palliative Care
Visiting Nurse of Hospice of Vermont and New Hampshire
The Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Vermont and New Hampshire (VNAH) is a compassionate, non-profit home care organization.
Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice
A century of caring for terminally ill patients.
Vermont Assembly of Home Health and Hospice Agencies
The Vermont Assembly of Home Health and Hospice Agencies is the professional association for the not-for-profit home health and hospice agencies and Visiting Nurse Associations in Vermont.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging – Rutland
- Vermont Department of Disabilities, Aging, and Independent Living – Waterbury
- Central Vermont Council on Aging – Barre
- Area Agency on Aging for Northeastern Vermont – St Johnsbury
- Council on Aging for Southeastern Vermont, Inc. – Springfield
- Champlain Valley Agency on Aging – Burlington
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049