Memory Care in Texas
Find Texas state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Texas
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 330,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 48.5%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 2,462
Top Cities in Texas offering Memory Care
All Cities in Texas with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Texas
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Alzheimer’s Alliance of Smith County
We offer programs and services to individuals with any type of dementia, their families and the professionals who care for them.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
The Alzheimer’s Disease Center evaluates patients and conducts scientific research into treatments for Alzheimer’s disease.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Offering hospice care to the communities of Texas.
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
Hospice is a program of palliative care consisting of medical, social and support services to terminally ill patients, when curative treatment is no longer possible.
Texas and New Mexico Hospice Organization
Advocating excellence in services, promoting ethical practices, and fosters education and research.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Area Agency on Aging of the Concho Valley – San Angelo
- West Central Texas Council of Governments – Abilene
- Area Agency on Aging of North Texas – Wichita Falls
- Area Agency on Aging of Southeast Texas – Beaumont
- Brazos Valley Area Agency on Aging – Bryan
- Alabama-Coushatta Tribe – Livingston
- East Texas Area Agency on Aging – Kilgore
- Ark-Tex Area Agency on Aging – Texarkana
- Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas – Eagle Pass
- Houston-Galveston Area Agency on Aging – Houston
- Harris County Area Agency on Aging – Houston
- Area Agency on Aging of Texoma – Sherman
- Bexar Area Agency on Aging – San Antonio
- Alamo Area Agency on Aging – San Antonio
- Area Agency of Aging of the Panhandle – Amarillo
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area – Austin
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services – Austin
- Rio Grande Area Agency on Aging – El Paso
- Community Council of Greater Dallas – Dallas
- Area Agency on Aging of the Coastal Bend – Corpus Christi
- Area Agency on Aging of the South Texas Development Council – Laredo
- Golden Crescent Area Agency on Aging – Victoria
- South Plains Association of Governments, Area Agency on Aging – Lubbock
- North Central Texas Area Agency on Aging – Arlington
- Area Agency on Aging of the Permian Basin – Midland
- Lower Rio Grande Valley Area Agency on Aging – McAllen
- Area Agency on Aging of Central Texas – Belton
- Middle Rio Grande Area Agency on Aging – Carrizo Springs
- Area Agency on Aging of Deep East Texas – Jasper
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049