Memory Care in Tennessee
Find Tennessee state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Tennessee
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 110,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 27.3%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 124
All Cities in Tennessee with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Tennessee
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Alzheimer’s Tennessee, Inc.
It is important that caregivers take time for themselves to become educated, get emotional support and meet others who are in similar situations. We offer many meetings at various times and locations.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Tennessee Hospice Organization
Seeking to help Tennessee’s hospices continually improve the quality of the care delivered to patients and their loved ones in our state.
Alive Hospice serves patients and family members in equal measure.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- South Central Tennessee Area Agency of Aging and Disability – Mt. Pleasant
- Southwest Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability – Jackson
- GNRC Area Agency on Aging & Disability – Nashville
- Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability – Nashville
- East Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability – Knoxville
- Aging Commission of the Mid-South/Area Agency on Aging – Memphis
- Southeast Tennessee Area Agency on aging and Disability – Chattanooga
- Upper Cumberland Development District Area Agency on Aging and Disability – Cookeville
- Northwest Tennessee Area Agency on Aging & Disability – Martin
- First Tennessee Area Agency on Aging & Disability – Johnson City
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049