Memory Care in Oregon
Find Oregon state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Oregon
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 59,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 42.4%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 259
Top Cities in Oregon offering Memory Care
All Cities in Oregon offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
The mission of the Alzheimer’s Network is to provide compassionate support, education and outreach to meet the individual needs of those impacted by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The Layton Aging & Alzheimer’s Disease Center is one of 27 NIH Alzheimer’s Disease Centers in the United States and the only one of its kind in Oregon.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Public benefit, charitable nonprofit membership organization that promotes high quality hospice and palliative care to people as they approach the end of life.
Serenity is Oregon’s hospice leader in effectively bringing complementary medicine techniques into end-of-life care.
Hospice care for the Portland area.
Helping to provide care & comfort to patients, family and friends during the final stages of a terminal illness.
Providing expert, compassionate care for individuals as they face the end of life.
Area Agency on Aging
- Klamath Basin Senior Citizen’s Council – Klamath Falls
- Senior and Disability Services, Oregon Cascades West COG – Albany
- Seniors & Peoples With Disabilities – Salem
- NorthWest Senior & Disability Services – Salem
- Senior and Disabled Services, a division of Lane Council of Governments – Eugene
- Washington County Disability, Aging & Veteran’s Services – Hillsboro
- Multnomah County Aging & Disability Services – Portland
- Harney County Senior and Community Services Center – Burns
- Senior and Disability Services – Rogue Valley Council of Governments (SDS RVCOG) – Central Point
- Area Agency on Aging District 7 – Coos Bay
- Community Connection of Northeast Oregon, Inc. Administration – La Grande
- Malheur Council on Aging & Community Services – Ontario
- Clackamas County Social Services – Oregon City
- CAPECO Area Agency on Aging – Pendleton
- Central Oregon Council on Aging (COCOA) – Redmond
- Columbia County Area Agency on Aging – St Helens
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians of Oregon-Elders Program – Siletz
- Mid-Columbia Council of Governments/ Area Agency on Aging – The Dalles
- Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs – Warm Springs
- Douglas County Senior Services Division – Roseburg
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.