Memory Care in Ohio
Find Ohio state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Ohio
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 210,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 19.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 3,630
Top Cities in Ohio offering Memory Care
All Cities in Ohio with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Ohio
Hospice and Palliative Care
Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice
The voice of home care and hospice in Ohio.
Hospice of Southwest Ohio
Helping you and your loved ones celebrate life, and walk through this journey.
Hospice of Northwest Ohio
Providing care and education that positively transform the way people view and experience the end of life.
Hospice of Central Ohio
End of life care for terminally ill patients.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio – Cincinnati
- Ohio District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Mansfield
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging – Cleveland
- Area Agency on Aging, PSA #2 – Dayton
- Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc. – Toledo
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging – Columbus
- Ohio Department of Aging – Columbus
- Area Agency on Aging, Region 9, Inc. – Byesville
- Area Agency on Aging 8, Buckeye Hills – Reno
- Area Agency on Aging District 7, Inc. – Rio Grande
- Area Agency on Aging,10B, Inc. – Uniontown
- Area Agency on Aging 3 – Lima
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049