Memory Care in North Carolina
Find North Carolina state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: North Carolina
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 150,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 40.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,608
All Cities in North Carolina with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in North Carolina
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Dementia Alliance of North Carolina
Dementia Alliance of North Carolina is dedicated to providing education, support and services to individuals with dementia, their families, health care professionals and the general public while raising awareness and funding for research of a cause(s), treatment, prevention and cure for Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Hospice and Palliative Care
North Caroline Department of Health and Human Services
Hospice facilities list.
Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care
Hospice, palliative care and end of life care coalition providers that provides a comprehensive resource to improve care, while promoting recognition of the dying process and death as a natural part of life.
Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina
Established in 1972, AHHC is one of the oldest and largest organizations of its kind in the nation.
Home Care and Hospice Directory
The Association for Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina (AHHC) is pleased to present the 2013 Home Care and Hospice Directory.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Triangle J Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Durham
- Centralina Area Agency on Aging – Charlotte
- North Carolina Division on Aging – Raleigh
- Cape Fear Council of Governments – Wilmington
- Mid-Carolina Area Agency on Aging – Fayetteville
- Piedmont-Triad Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Greensboro
- Land-of-Sky Regional Council – Asheville
- WPCOG Area Agency on Aging – Hickory
- High Country Area Agency on Aging – Boone
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians – Elderly Nutrition Program – Cherokee
- Albemarle Commission Area Agency on Aging – Hertford
- Lumber River Area Agency on Aging – Pembroke
- Isothermal Planning & Development Commission – Rutherfordton
- Southwestern Commission Area Agency on Aging – Sylva
- Mid-East Commission Area Agency on Aging – Washington
- Upper Coastal Plain Area Agency on Aging – Wilson
- Eastern Carolina Council Area Agency on Aging – New Bern
- Kerr-Tar Regional Council of Governments – Henderson
- Northwest Piedmont Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Winston-Salem
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049