Memory Care in New Jersey
Find New Jersey state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: New Jersey
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 170,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 23.5%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 278
Top Cities in New Jersey offering Memory Care
All Cities in New Jersey with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in New Jersey
Hospice and Palliative Care
New Jersey Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
The leading advocate for better end-of-life care for New Jerseyans.
Visiting Nurse Association Health and Hospice
VNA Hospice Offers Compassionate End-of-life Care.
Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice
Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice offers end of life and other healthcare services.
Committed to helping clients live their remaining days in the greatest possible comfort and dignity.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Somerset County Office on Aging – Somerset
- Bergen County Division of Senior Services – Hackensack
- New Jersey Division of Aging and Community Services – Trenton
- Mercer County Office on Aging – Trenton
- Hudson County Office on Aging – Secaucus
- Middlesex County Department on Aging – New Brunswick
- Morris County Divsion on Aging, Disabilities and Veterans – Morristown
- Warren County Division of Aging and Disability Services – Belvidere
- Cumberland County Office on Aging and Disabled – Bridgeton
- Hunterdon County Division of Senior, Disabilities & Veterans Services – Flemington
- Division of Aging, Disability, and Veteran Internment Affairs – Freehold
- Burlington County Office on Aging – Mount Holly
- Sussex County Division of Senior Services – Newton
- Atlantic County Division of Intergenerational Services – Northfield
- Camden County Division of Senior and Disabled Citizen Services – Oaklyn
- Cape May County Department of Aging – Rio Grande
- Salem County Office on Aging – Salem
- Union County Division on Aging – Elizabeth
- Ocean County Office of Senior Services
- Passaic County Office on Aging – Totowa
- Gloucester County Division of Senior Services – Blackwood Ter
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049