Memory Care in Mississippi
Find Mississippi state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Mississippi
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 51,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 27.5%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,245
All Cities in Mississippi with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Mississippi
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The Memory Impairment and Neurodegenerative Dementia (MIND) Center
The MIND Center leads a collaborative study of Alzheimer’s risk factors. With access to more than 30 years of data, we combine pioneering research, brain imaging and genetic technologies to make discoveries about Alzheimer’s, which affects 5 million Americans and more than 40 million people worldwide.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice Palliative Care Organization
State-wide non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and strengthening coordinated care for terminally ill and their families through the advancement of hospice and palliative care.
North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice
Specialized care program with an emphasis on symptom management for patients with a terminal illness.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Mississippi Division of Aging and Adult Services – Jackson
- Central Mississippi Planning & Development District/AAA – Jackson
- Southern Mississippi Planning and Development District – Gulfport
- North Delta Planning & Development District, Inc./ Area Agency on Aging – Batesville
- Northeast Mississippi Area Agency on Aging – Booneville
- Three Rivers Area Agency on Aging – Pontotoc
- North Central Area Agency on Aging – Winona
- Golden Triangle Planning and Development District/Area Agency on Aging – Starkville
- Area Agency on Aging of South Delta – Greenville
- Southwest Mississippi Area Agency on Aging – Natchez
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049