Memory Care in Minnesota
Find Minnesota state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Minnesota
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 88,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 36.4%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 2,512
Top Cities in Minnesota offering Memory Care
All Cities in Minnesota with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Minnesota
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Alzheimer’s Association Minnesota-North Dakota Chapter
The Alzheimer’s Association Minnesota-North Dakota has been providing services, information, and advocacy for more than 30 years to people with dementia, their families and health care providers.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
The Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center promotes research and education about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia disorders and provides care and services for dementia patients and their families.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Minnesota Network of Hospice and Palliative Care
We promote quality of life in Minnesota communities through advance care planning, palliative care, and hospice.
Allina Health Hospice
Available for anyone with a terminal illness when his or her primary care provider believes they have six months or less to live.
The Pillars Hospice Home
The Pillars Hospice has provided end-of-life care for almost 20 years.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Southeastern Minnesota Area Agency on Aging / Senior LinkAge Line – Rochester
- Arrowhead Area Agency on Aging – Duluth
- Minnesota Board on Aging – Saint Paul
- Central Minnesota Council on Aging – Saint Cloud
- Leech Lake Band of Chippewa – Elderly Nutrition Program – Cass Lake
- East Central Area Agency on Aging / Senior LinkAge Line – Mora
- Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians – Red Lake Eldery Nutrition Program – Redlake
- The Land of the Dancing Sky Area Agency on Aging/ Senior LinkAge Line – Warren
- White Earth Reservation Tribal Council – Senior Nutrition – White Earth
- Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging, Inc. / Senior LinkAge Line – Maplewood
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049