Memory Care in Michigan
Find Michigan state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Michigan
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 170,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 29.4%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,039
Top Cities in Michigan offering Memory Care
All Cities in Michigan with Memory Care Facilities
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Michigan Dementia Coalition
Our purpose is to improve the quality of life of persons with dementia and their families in Michigan.
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
Michigan Online Legal Self-Help Center: Elder Law
Michigan Bar Association’s online legal self-help center for elder law.
Michigan Elder Law Center
The mission of the Michigan Elder Law Center is to educate and assist Michigan seniors, veterans, and their families navigate the long-term care legal maze.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice of Michigan
Providing hospice care through the western region of the state.
The Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Michigan
Representing hospice, palliative care and advance care planning interests.
St. John Hospice
Compassionate approach to end-of-life care.
Michigan Department of Community Health
Information of hospice care in MI.
Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan
Providing comfort and support to terminally ill patients and their families in SW Michigan.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Region 9 Area Agency on Aging – Alpena
- Keweenaw Bay Indian Community – Baraga
- Bay Mills Indian Community – Brimley
- Region 2 Area Agency on Aging – Brooklyn
- Branch/Saint Joseph Area Agency on Aging Region IIIC – Coldwater
- Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians – Senior Center – Dowagiac
- Upper Peninsula Area Agency on Aging – Escanaba
- Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians – Elders Dept. – Harbor Springs
- Region IV Area Agency on Aging – Saint Joseph
- Inter-Tribal Council of Michigan – Sault Sainte Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewas – Elder Services Program – Sault Sainte Marie
- The Senior Alliance – Area Agency on Aging 1-C – Wayne
- Detroit Area Agency on Aging – Detroit
- Region IIIA Area Agency on Aging – Kalamazoo
- Region 3B Area Agency on Aging – Battle Creek
- Region VII Area Agency on Aging – Bay City
- Area Agency on Aging of Northwest Michigan – Traverse City
- Area Agency on Aging 1-B – Southfield
- Valley Area Agency on Aging – Flint
- Area Agency on Aging of Western Michigan Inc. – Grand Rapids
- Michigan Office of Services to the Aging – Lansing
- Tri-County Office on Aging – Lansing
- Senior Resources of West Michigan, an Area Agency on Aging – Muskegon
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049