Memory Care in Maryland
Find Maryland state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Maryland
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 97,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 34.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 884
Top Cities in Maryland offering Memory Care
All Cities in Maryland with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Maryland
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
The Elder & Disability Law Center
Dedicated to the needs of your family today and tomorrow.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The Johns Hopkins University Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
The overarching goal of the Center is to accelerate the discovery of new treatments that are directed at the basic mechanisms of disease, and to hasten the time when effective treatments for AD and related disorders become a reality.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice and Palliative Care Network of Maryland
Our mission is to walk alongside the community caring for those living with life-limiting illnesses.
Maryland Health Care Commission: Consumer Guide to Long Term Care
Hospice is designed to provide supportive care to persons diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Gilchrist Hospice Care
Our extraordinary staff of professionals and volunteers are dedicated to one unwavering goal: to profoundly enhance the end of life for people facing a life-limiting illness.
A nonprofit hospice serving residents of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Holy Cross Hospital Hospice
Community-Based and In-Hospital Hospice Care
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Allegany County Area Agency on Aging – Cumberland
- Maryland Department of Aging – Baltimore
- Baltimore City Commission on Aging & Retirement Education- CARE – Baltimore
- Montgomery County Area Agency on Aging – Rockville
- Baltimore County Department of Aging – Towson
- Frederick County Department of Aging – Frederick
- Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities – Annapolis
- Howard County Office on Aging – Columbia
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Aging – Centreville
- St. Mary’s County Department of Aging – Leonardtown
- Garrett County – Oakland
- Charles County Department of Community Services – Port Tobacco
- Calvert County Office on Aging – Prince Frederick
- Senior Services and Community Transit – Elkton
- Carroll County Bureau of Aging – Westminster
- Upper Shore Aging, Inc. – Chestertown
- Harford County Office on Aging – Bel Air
- Maintaining Active Citizen – Salisbury
- Washington County Commission on Aging – Hagerstown
- Prince George’s County Department of Family Services – Camp Springs
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049