Memory Care in Louisiana
Find Louisiana state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Louisiana
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 81,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 35.8%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,652
Top Cities in Louisiana offering Memory Care
All Cities in Louisiana offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice laws, regulations and information for the state of Louisiana.
Not-for-profit hospice care.
St. Joseph Hospice has offices located throughout Louisiana in: Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Covington, Houma/Thibodaux, Lafayette, Monroe, New Orleans and Shreveport
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
Haven Health & Hospice of Louisiana is one of the leading providers of hospice services in Louisiana.
Area Agency on Aging
- New Orleans Council on Aging – New Orleans
- Terrebonne Council on Aging, Inc. Area Agency on Aging – Houma
- Livingston Council on Aging – Denham Springs
- North Delta Area Agency on Aging – Monroe
- Calcasieu Council on Aging, Inc. – Lake Charles
- Cameron Council on Aging – Lake Charles
- Cajun Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Lafayette
- Louisiana Governor’s Office of Elderly Affairs – Baton Rouge
- East Baton Rouge Council on Aging, Inc. – Baton Rouge
- Capital Area Agency on Aging – Baton Rouge
- Cenla Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Alexandria
- Caddo Council on Aging, Inc. – Shreveport
- Bienville Area Agency on Aging – Arcadia
- Caldwell Parish Council on Aging – Columbia
- Red River Council on Aging – Coushatta
- Claiborne Council on Aging – Homer
- Jefferson Davis Council on Aging – Jennings
- Sabine Council on Aging – Many
- LaFourche Council on Aging – Mathews
- West Carroll Council on Aging – Oak Grove
- Natchitoches Parish Council on Aging – Natchitoches
- Bossier Council on Aging Inc. – Bossier City
- Jefferson Council on Aging, Inc. – Metairie
- Webster Area Agency on Aging – Minden
- Vernon Council on Aging – Leesville
- Morehouse Council on Aging, Inc. – Bastrop
- Plaquemines Parish Council on Aging, Inc. – Belle Chasse
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049