Memory Care in Louisiana
Find Louisiana state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Louisiana
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 81,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 35.8%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,652
All Cities in Louisiana with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Louisiana
Hospice and Palliative Care
Department of Health and Hospitals, State of Louisiana
Hospice laws, regulations and information for the state of Louisiana.
Louisiana — Mississippi Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Not-for-profit hospice care.
St. Joseph Hospice
St. Joseph Hospice has offices located throughout Louisiana in: Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Covington, Houma/Thibodaux, Lafayette, Monroe, New Orleans and Shreveport
Bridgeway Health & Hospice
Locally owned and operated by hospice nurses.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- New Orleans Council on Aging – New Orleans
- Terrebonne Council on Aging, Inc. Area Agency on Aging – Houma
- Livingston Council on Aging – Denham Springs
- Calcasieu Council on Aging, Inc. – Lake Charles
- Cajun Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Lafayette
- Louisiana Governor’s Office of Elderly Affairs – Baton Rouge
- East Baton Rouge Council on Aging, Inc. – Baton Rouge
- Capital Area Agency on Aging – Baton Rouge
- Cenla Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Alexandria
- Caddo Council on Aging, Inc. – Shreveport
- Bienville Area Agency on Aging – Arcadia
- Caldwell Parish Council on Aging – Columbia
- Red River Council on Aging – Coushatta
- Sabine Council on Aging – Many
- LaFourche Council on Aging – Mathews
- Natchitoches Parish Council on Aging – Natchitoches
- Bossier Council on Aging Inc. – Bossier City
- Jefferson Council on Aging, Inc. – Metairie
- Webster Area Agency on Aging – Minden
- Vernon Council on Aging – Leesville
- Morehouse Council on Aging, Inc. – Bastrop
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049