Memory Care in Kansas
Find Kansas state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Kansas
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 50,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 24.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 422
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Kansas
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
University of Kansas Alzheimer’s Disease Center
The University of Kansas Alzheimer’s Disease Center (KU ADC) is one of only 29 National Institute of Aging designated and funded Alzheimer’s Disease Centers in the United States.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Kansas City Hospice and Palliative Care
Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care is a nonprofit organization offering a range of services for people of all ages and at any stage of serious illness.
The Kansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
The Kansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (KHPCO) works to enable every Kansas to access quality care at the end of life.
Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice
Leading hospice helping families since 1983
Saint Luke’s Home Care and Hospice
Hospice care for the citizens of Kansas
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Wyandotte/Leavenworth Area Agency on Aging – Kansas City
- Central Plains Area Agency on Aging – Wichita
- Johnson County Area Agency on Aging – Olathe
- South Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging – Arkansas City
- Southeast Kansas Area Agency on Aging – Chanute
- Southwest Kansas Area Agency on Aging – Dodge City
- Northwest Kansas Area Agency on Aging – Hays
- Northeast Kansas Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Hiawatha
- Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas – Horton
- Prairie Band of Potawatomi Indians – Government Center – Mayetta
- East Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging – Ottawa
- Kansas Department on Aging – Topeka
- Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging – Topeka
- North Central-Flint Hills Area Agency on Aging – Manhattan
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049