Memory Care in Illinois
Find Illinois state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Illinois
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 210,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 23.8%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 4,835
Top Cities in Illinois offering Memory Care
All Cities in Illinois offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
Attorney General of Illinois Older Citizens Advocacy information.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Rush University Medical Center
Dedicated to reducing disability due to Alzheimer’s disease and other age-related conditions through research on the treatment and prevention of disease for this and future generations.
The Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer’s Disease Center (CNADC). The CNADC is a multidepartmental freestanding component of the Feinberg School of Medicine.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Over 30 years of hospice care in Illinois.
List of licensed Illinois Hospices.
Patient services for end of life situations.
The mission of Hospice of Southern Illinois is to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their loved ones touched by a terminal illness.
Offering end of life care and resources for families and loved ones.
Over 15 years of dedication to providing for seriously ill patients and their families/caregivers.
Hospice services for greater Illinois.
Area Agency on Aging
- Central Illinois Agency on Aging – Peoria
- Chicago Department of Family & Support Services – Chicago
- Illinois Department on Aging – Springfield
- Area Agency on Aging for Lincolnland – Springfield
- East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging – Bloomington
- AgeOptions – Oak Park
- Northwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging – Rockford
- Egyptian Area Agency on Aging – Carterville
- Midland Area Agency on Aging – Centralia
- Northeastern Illinois Area Agency on Aging – Kankakee
- Southeastern Illinois Area Agency on Aging – Mount Carmel
- Area Agency on Aging of Southwestern Illinois – Belleville
- West Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging – Quincy
- Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging – Rock Island
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.