Memory Care in Georgia
Find Georgia state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Georgia
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 130,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 46.2%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,455
Top Cities in Georgia offering Memory Care
All Cities in Georgia with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Georgia
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Alzheimer’s of Glynn/Brunswick, Inc
Supporting individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, their caregivers and extended family; to educate the community about Alzheimer’s disease; and to build local support systems for families caring for loved ones with dementia.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Emory University Alzheimer’s Disease Center
The Emory Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC), located in Atlanta, GA is funded by the National Institute on Aging. Through this grant Georgia and surrounding states are provided with outstanding clinical, research, and educational programs on normal age related memory loss, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Georgia Hospice and Palliative Care
Promoting Hospice and Palliative Care throughout Georgia.
Heart of Georgia Hospice
Over 25 years helping people in Houston and Middle Counties.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- River Valley Area Agency on Aging – Columbus
- The Legacy Link, Inc. Area Agency on Aging – Gainesville
- Middle Georgia Area Agency on Aging – Macon
- Northeast Georgia Regional Development Center Area Agency on Aging – Athens
- Central Savannah River Area Agency on Aging – Augusta
- Georgia Department of Human Resources – Atlanta
- Atlanta Regional Commission – Atlanta
- Heart of Georgia Altamaha Regional Commission – Baxley
- Southern Georgia Area Agency on Aging – Waycross
- Northwest Georgia Area Agency on Aging – Rome
- Coastal Regional Commission – Brunswick
- Southwest Georgia Council on Aging / AAA – Albany
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049