Memory Care in Connecticut
Find Connecticut state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Connecticut
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 72,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 26.4%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 1,691
Top Cities in Connecticut offering Memory Care
All Cities in Connecticut offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
The Alzheimer’s Association Colorado Chapter is the premier source of information and support for the more than 72,000 Coloradans with Alzheimer’s disease, their families and care partners.
Offer education for dementia care professionals and organizations through training and consulting, community services and support for families providing care at home, early memory loss and adult day programs, and stage-specific residential services for people at all levels of dementia.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Over 20 years of Alzheimer’s and Dementia research and understanding.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Providing information for at home, hospice and community based care.
Area Agency on Aging
- Senior Resources Eastern Connecticut Area Agency on Aging – Norwich
- Connecticut Department of Social Services – Hartford
- North Central Area Agency on Aging – Hartford
- Southwestern Connecticut Agency on Aging – Bridgeport
- Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut – New Haven
- Western Connecticut Area Agency on Aging – Waterbury
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.