Memory Care in Colorado
Find Colorado state memory care organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Colorado
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 63,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 46%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 2,078
Top Cities in Colorado offering Memory Care
All Cities in Colorado offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
The website features distilled education about the various forms of dementia, dementia resources, prevention strategies and cutting edge research in the field
Hospice and Palliative Care
A resource for families and patients who are seeking more information about hospice and palliative care.
Area Agency on Aging
- Weld County Area Agency on Aging – Greeley
- San Juan Basin Area Agency on Aging – Pagosa Springs
- Region 10 Area Agency on Aging – Montrose
- Northwest Colorado Area Agency on Aging – Grand Junction
- Larimer County Office on Aging – Fort Collins
- Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments/ Pikes Peak Area Agency on Aging – Colorado Springs
- Colorado Division of Aging & Adult Services – Denver
- Denver Regional Council of Governments – Denver
- Pueblo Area Agency on Aging – Pueblo
- Boulder County Aging Services Division – Boulder
- Northeastern Colorado Area Agency on Aging – Fort Morgan
- Southern Ute Indian Tribe- Southern Ute Community Action Programs – Ignacio
- East Central Colorado Area Agency on Aging – Stratton
- South Central Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Trinidad
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.